About The Director
Dr. Shivani is one of the most popular gynaecologists of the Agra region. Her work is her passion which reflects in her practice. The only motto of Dr. Shivani- ‘It’s not just about freedom from disease, female health is all about complete wellnesses’. She is the top gynaecologist in Agra. With almost 19 years of experience, she is treating her patients with compassion and empathy with strong social conscience. She practices at Dr. Shivani Chaturvedi’s Obs & Gyn super-speciality centre, which boasts of state-of-the-art obgyn facilities along with very personalized and individualized care. She has a specialization in colposcopy and hysteroscopy and she has been in active practice for over 19 years. Her interest is in medicine include teenage adolescent health, female endocrinology, laparoscopic surgery, painless labor and critical high- risk obstetrics. She ensures that her patients receive the best gynaecology and fertility treatments.
She is the best Obgyn specialist doctor as well as a writer, speaker, columnist, social activist, and motivational speaker. She is also a part of the panel of Kumaon Litfest, Udaipur Litfest, and Mumbai lit-o-fest. She is also the Vice-President of Gayatri Public School and has been invited on countless occasions to girls’ schools and colleges for ‘know your body’ awareness workshops and PCOD awareness seminars.
She has been a columnist with Hindustan Times for many years as well as local Hindi heart Land Rural Newspaper ‘Goan Connection’, till now she has written over 100 Columns for the national mouthpiece. She has written and published several papers and articles in relevant academic fields. She has been regularly invited as a speaker and a panelist in various conferences and seminars organized for social causes. She has been a long time speaker in National Media Conferences for several years and she is also a social activist on the advisory board of various women and social organizations. She is a recognized speaker in the excel program on vaccination against cervical cancer and specialist speaker on Nuva-Ring.
Education and Training:
- MBBS from Gajara Raja Medical College, Gwalior in 1995.
- MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in 1999.
- Training from F.O.G.S.
- Done certified courses in Vitro Fertilisation and Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- Diploma certificate in Gynaecology and Obstetrics Ultrasonography from Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Specialization in Colposcopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Agra Book Club
- The Taj Colloquium
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society of India)
Awards and Achievements:
- President’s Award by Indian Medical Association.
- Lady Achievers Award by Indian Medical Association.
- International Award for Women Achievers.
- Kamini Rao Award for Gyanecology oration on safe abortion.
- Director at Nari Health Centre
- Present Senior Consultant at Pushpanjali Hospital & Research Centre.
- Present Director & Cheif Consultant at Dr. Shivani Chaturvedi’s Obs & Gyn Super Specilaity Centre.
- Infertility Specialist
- Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Urogynaecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon
- Laproscopic Surgeon
- Colposcopic Specialist
- Hysteroscopic Surgeon