Infertility is defined as the inability to get pregnant because of frequent unprotected sex for at least a year. There are many factors that interfere with pregnancy, but there is nothing to worry about it, as we provide you many safe and effective therapies that significantly improve your chance of getting pregnant. There is about one-third of cases of infertility happens with women.
Regular cause of infertility includes:
- Irregular and absent menstrual periods
- Hormonal problems
- Menstrual periods are painful
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine or cervical disorders
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
- Pelvic adhesions
- Autoimmune diseases such as lupus
- Poorly controlled diabetes
- Genetic abnormalities
You may have to go through some physical exam including gynaecological exams. Some fertility tests that you have to go through are:
- Ovulation testing
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Another hormone testing
- Imaging tests
Our infertility specialist Dr.Shivani is here to help you and after diagnosing you she will decide which test you have to go through.
Infertility treatment depends on various factors:
- Cause of infertility
- Age factor
- Personal preferences
- Number of years you haven’t conceived
But some causes of infertility cannot be treated. The most possible and safe treatments for the women’s are:
- Changing lifestyle factors
- Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Surgery to restore fertility
Prepare yourself for the medical evaluation recommended by our specialist. Our obstetrics and gynaecology doctor will help you determine whether you need specialized treatment or not. She will ask you some questions for the evaluation:
- The starting age of your menstruation cycle?
- Have you ever been conceived before?
- Your daily diet?
- The changing weight of your body?
- The type of your menstruation cycle- regular, long and heavy?
- About the daily exercise of yours?
We are here to help you with all possible and comfortable ways at our super speciality centre.